BestMusicParadise

© powered by herby 2010-2019


    What do you think for about spammers?

    Share
    avatar
    Rocco
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 618
    Join date : 2014-03-28

    What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  Rocco on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:09 pm

    That's I mean example mickald, glossary89, djwesley etc...

    They those who's all posts write: thanks, thanks my friends, very thanks, Really hot, big thanks! etc... and open new requests without uploads.

    What do you think guys? Let it be stricter rules?
    avatar
    mickald
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2011-12-01

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  mickald on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:27 pm

    I agree with you...
    make a scheme for the person to write 5 to 10 words to release the download and not a simple emoticon or tks that many do there and no one says anything come talk me ...
    I agree with rules and very importantly.

    another thing I always help in what I can, I lost my hd I asked Herby if I could ask again he agreed, and another this one and only forum that I participate.
    avatar
    Jason Bourne
    Top Member
    Top Member

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2016-02-24
    Age : 32
    Location : Poland

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  Jason Bourne on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:26 am

    mickald wrote:I agree with you...
    make a scheme for the person to write 5 to 10 words to release the download and not a simple emoticon or tks that many do there and no one says anything come talk me ...
    I agree with rules and very importantly.

    another thing I always help in what I can, I lost my hd I asked Herby if I could ask again he agreed, and another this one and only forum that I participate.

    What a hyporcisy ! I don't care that u lost your HDD (it is childish explanation for me). I have never met bigger spammer and leecher than u before.
    You're the last person who should write in this topic! I have big collection of LOSSLESS scene releases, CD Maxis, Vinyl Rips, Albums, Discographies and Compilations (soulseek username - greczek86 if sb wants to check what i have) and i would like to share with other users here but i hate spammers and leechers and I don't want to share with people like you.

    Rocco,
    in my opinion there is one solution for spammers (here spam = leeching) - disable possibility to creating requests or ban :)
    avatar
    ADMiN
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 1484
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : AUSTRiA / iTALiA

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  ADMiN on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:23 am

    Hello everybody! It's always the same shit, please write me a list of members, I should give a ban for a long time ... or warn  Sleep
    For me there are some people here ... I want a good and especially a clean board in the new year 2019 Exclamation Twisted Evil
    I think some should share more together and not always downloads!!!!!!! ike

    Suspect btw: my longtime friend goldenboy what do you mean ???
    I always read only  Sleep




    on this way for all a great and successful year 2019 alien

    your Boss HERBY lol!
    avatar
    ADMiN
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 1484
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : AUSTRiA / iTALiA

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  ADMiN on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:44 am

    hi again! which is also important to me !!! I also want to pay big respect today  2fingers

    my favorites members are on this board

    Like a Star @ heaven renegade (always very, very helpful!!!)
    Like a Star @ heaven Martin.K (always new rel.)
    Like a Star @ heaven DJSEBA (always new rel.)
    Like a Star @ heaven Rocco (always new and old rel.)
    Like a Star @ heaven RICO03000 (always new samplers)
    Like a Star @ heaven Koala (always new rel.)
    Like a Star @ heaven ItaloMaranza (king of italodance)
    Like a Star @ heaven HUANG SONG (hero of discography & labels)

    and more... thumbsup respect respect respect

    ADMiN
    avatar
    renegade
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2011-11-10
    Age : 36
    Location : slovenia

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  renegade on Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:34 am

    i'm on the first place of Admin list. YES :P

    I WON I WON Rap Rap Rap yahoo yahoo yahoo Rap Rap Rap
    avatar
    RICO03000
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 2016
    Join date : 2017-01-20
    Location : FRANCE

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  RICO03000 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:47 am

    I'm very happy, thank you so much Herby !  omg  respect yahoo


    _________________
    Italodance forever !!!
    avatar
    Rocco
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 618
    Join date : 2014-03-28

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  Rocco on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:13 am

    Jason Bourne wrote:Rocco,
    in my opinion there is one solution for spammers (here spam = leeching)  - disable possibility to creating requests or ban :)

    Exactly.
    avatar
    Rocco
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 618
    Join date : 2014-03-28

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  Rocco on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:35 am

    mickald wrote:I agree with you...
    make a scheme for the person to write 5 to 10 words to release the download and not a simple emoticon or tks that many do there and no one says anything come talk me ...
    I agree with rules and very importantly.

    another thing I always help in what I can, I lost my hd I asked Herby if I could ask again he agreed, and another this one and only forum that I participate.

    Mickald, this is with all your opinions... ...like Jason said: You won't stay here for long on forum. How can give ban for spammers?
    avatar
    RICO03000
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 2016
    Join date : 2017-01-20
    Location : FRANCE

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  RICO03000 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:00 pm

    Maybe a second chance for Mickald ?  2fingers  Sometimes he post some very good releases, but we want more from him... I'm sure that he can bring a lot on the board in the future ! I suggest that he must no open new requests for a long time... Hope you are agree with it ? Goldenboy always reply the same things since a long time... It's boring scratch  He don't bring us anything, but it's an old friend member !... I think he must post some releases on the board... zwerg


    _________________
    Italodance forever !!!
    avatar
    renegade
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2011-11-10
    Age : 36
    Location : slovenia

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  renegade on Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:13 pm

    agree with RICO03000

    bizon102
    Top Member
    Top Member

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2012-05-30

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  bizon102 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:38 pm

    and what do they do to you who do not speak English I am eg from Poland and I am 55 years old and I like music and I do not know the language translator is not it
    avatar
    ADMiN
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 1484
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : AUSTRiA / iTALiA

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  ADMiN on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:05 pm

    bizon102 wrote:and what do they do to you who do not speak English I am eg from Poland and I am 55 years old and I like music and I do not know the language translator is not it

    I think everyone understands something English that is not the problem ike

    btw: I am also 55 years old lol!


    Last edited by ADMiN on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    ADMiN
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 1484
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : AUSTRiA / iTALiA

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  ADMiN on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:10 pm

    anyway, I'll be eyeing everything in the near future Sleep and those who do not adhere to our rules get banned for a long time ... quite simply!!!
    ptw: new registrations are no longer possible on this board, except i admit it. Twisted Evil
    avatar
    ADMiN
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 1484
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : AUSTRiA / iTALiA

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  ADMiN on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:14 pm

    renegade wrote:i'm on the first place of Admin list. YES :P

    I WON I WON Rap Rap Rap yahoo yahoo yahoo Rap Rap Rap

    for me they are the big master in big music archive!!!! respect think everything agrees with me or lol! pokal
    avatar
    Rocco
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 618
    Join date : 2014-03-28

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  Rocco on Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:55 pm

    RICO03000 wrote:Maybe a second chance for Mickald ?  2fingers  Sometimes he post some very good releases, but we want more from him... I'm sure that he can bring a lot on the board in the future ! I suggest that he must no open new requests for a long time... Hope you are agree with it ? Goldenboy always reply the same things since a long time... It's boring scratch  He don't bring us anything, but it's an old friend member !... I think he must post some releases on the board... zwerg

    That's true. thumbsup
    avatar
    Rocco
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 618
    Join date : 2014-03-28

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  Rocco on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:02 pm

    ADMiN wrote:
    for me they are the big master in big music archive!!!! respect think everything agrees with me or lol! pokal
    This is greatest forum! It's sure, that best music archive and biggest italodance music. dance
    avatar
    mickald
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2011-12-01

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  mickald on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:03 pm

    I have real and iDF more or less 20 thousand who wants something just asked I am upando to the bit as you can see in the old release.
    avatar
    Rocco
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 618
    Join date : 2014-03-28

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  Rocco on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:05 pm

    renegade wrote:i'm on the first place of Admin list. YES :P

    I WON I WON Rap Rap Rap yahoo yahoo yahoo Rap Rap Rap

    We know, you're biggest helper. respect
    avatar
    Rocco
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 618
    Join date : 2014-03-28

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  Rocco on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:09 pm

    mickald wrote:I have real and iDF more or less 20 thousand who wants something just asked I am upando to the bit as you can see in the old release.
    Very looking forward!

    goldenboy
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 722
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  goldenboy on Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:21 pm

    Well here is the "hurt part" in this game. When U write an answer to a new uploaded post you probably don´t know the track/release why it is hard to describe a sophisticated notification. Herby knows me since 2003 and I´ll guess he is aware of the music knowledge I´m filled with. My cd-collection contains 4500 original bought cd albums, maxis and megamixes - so I truly still support the music industry and buy new music for ´bout 75 euro each month - so I will guess some of the "praised members" here don´t share my passion of beeing owner of original music. It will be to much to call some leechers - however……………………….!

    However I will still love to contribute here in this amazing forum and this week I put up the album from Alan Walker. I don´t know what difference it makes to answer the replies different to each other - if I were asked I would suggest that some of the best traxx to be revealed by some of the music minds here.

    Witin the next week my famous trance top-20 chart of 2018 will be contributed here with my favourite 20 trance traxx from others forums tracked out from more than 10000 listened trance songs.

    I wish all here a happy new year and will do my best to contribute to the society.

    Ciao: DJ-M!

    PS: A promise for 2019 for all you folks out there would be an increase in the number of uploaded trance traxx from me - I could be better to regularly upload some of my traxx here 4 U folks - so point taken regarding beeing better to contribute more regularly here.
    avatar
    ADMiN
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 1484
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : AUSTRiA / iTALiA

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  ADMiN on Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:39 pm

    goldenboy wrote:Well here is the "hurt part" in this game. When U write an answer to a new uploaded post you probably don´t know the track/release why it is hard to describe a sophisticated notification. Herby knows me since 2003 and I´ll guess he is aware of the music knowledge I´m filled with. My cd-collection contains 4500 original bought cd albums, maxis and megamixes - so I truly still support the music industry and buy new music for ´bout 75 euro each month - so I will guess some of the "praised members" here don´t share my passion of beeing owner of original music. It will be to much to call some leechers - however……………………….!

    However I will still love to contribute here in this amazing forum and this week I put up the album from Alan Walker. I don´t know what difference it makes to answer the replies different to each other - if I were asked I would suggest that some of the best traxx to be revealed by some of the music minds here.

    Witin the next week my famous trance top-20 chart of 2018 will be contributed here with my favourite 20 trance traxx from others forums tracked out from more than 10000 listened trance songs.

    I wish all here a happy new year and will do my best to contribute to the society.

    Ciao: DJ-M!

    PS: A promise for 2019 for all you folks out there would be an increase in the number of uploaded trance traxx from me - I could be better to regularly upload some of my traxx here 4 U folks - so point taken regarding beeing better to contribute more regularly here.

    ok buddy i am looking forward to seeing something from you banana I'll keep an eye on it!!! laugh1

    happy new year / godt nytår gamer
    avatar
    Rocco
    Italo-Special
    Italo-Special

    Posts : 618
    Join date : 2014-03-28

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  Rocco on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:06 pm

    goldenboy wrote:PS: A promise for 2019 for all you folks out there would be an increase in the number of uploaded trance traxx from me - I could be better to regularly upload some of my traxx here 4 U folks - so point taken regarding beeing better to contribute more regularly here.

    I have a question: Do you like 90's and 2000's dance music and collect?

    goldenboy
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 722
    Join date : 2012-05-24

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  goldenboy on Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:25 am

    Rocco wrote:
    goldenboy wrote:PS: A promise for 2019 for all you folks out there would be an increase in the number of uploaded trance traxx from me - I could be better to regularly upload some of my traxx here 4 U folks - so point taken regarding beeing better to contribute more regularly here.

    I have a question: Do you like 90's and 2000's dance music and collect?

    I love this kinda music and own so much from this era that I truly love.

    Ciao: DJ-M!

    Sponsored content

    Re: What do you think for about spammers?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:29 am